NFL [SuperFan Pack Event Name]
General details for how the game works.
Details on scoring.
If for any reason a contest does not fill up before the contest goes live, the contest will be cancelled and all users will be refunded.
These policies define how SuperFan Packs deals with disruptions to the NFL season due to COVID-19 or any other extenuating circumstance. However, because of the unpredictability of the situation, SuperFan Packs reserves the right to amend these policies based as needed.
- The scoring period each week for NFL contests is Thursday through the following Wednesday.
- In the event a game is suspended, any statistics generated before the game is suspended will count in the scoring period the game started in. Any statistics generated on a later date will count in the scoring period the game picked back up in.
- In the event a game is postponed and rescheduled to a new date or time, the game will count for the scoring period in which it is played.
- An exception is if a team plays in more than one game in a scoring period. In this case only the first full game played will count for scoring purposes.
- Due to schedule changes, it may be possible that not all teams end up playing the same number of games in the season.
SuperFan Packs has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to collusion. If we suspects there was collusion in a contest, the contest may be cancelled. The users suspected of collusion will not be refunded and may be permanently banned from SuperFan Packs.
Collusion is any action or decision that is made between two or more users in a draft with the intention of gaining an unfair advantage over other users, or otherwise, in SuperFan Pack’s sole discretion, may compromise the integrity of the contest.
Scoring and Stat Corrections
Live scoring updates are strictly for the enjoyment of SuperFan Packs? customers. Our official scoring validation process happens each week and begins once all games in a week are final. Once a week is finalized, the results will show up under the “Recent” section of the overall standings.
On occasion, official scorers may issue a stat-correction after games have ended and the official scoring validation process for the week has completed. These corrections are rare, but can occur days after a game is played. Therefore, after the scoring validation process for the week is complete, the scoring for that week will not be changed regardless of any official statistics or scoring adjustments made by the leagues at later times or dates, and there will be no impact on that week?s scores or the overall standings. Conversely, if a correction needs to be made after a week is finalized due to a bug with the data feed or the finalization process, while extremely rare, the finalization process (including payment) may be reversed and redone in SuperFan Pack’s sole and absolute discretion.